Allurez is excited to offer the diamond upgrade program. This program will allow customers to trade in their diamonds for an upgrade of a new diamond. All customers are eligible for this program, even if you did not originally purchase your stone from Allurez!
Guidelines to upgrading your current diamond or gemstone:
- The diamond must be in its original condition, along with the original undamaged diamond grading report. If the diamond is damaged, it may disqualify you from the program. Fees may apply for damaged grading reports. All major gem labs are eligible, including IGI, GIA, AGSL, and EGL.
- Allurez will examine the diamond, along with the diamond grading report. We reserve the right to approve or disapprove the diamond upgrade. Credit will be based upon the current value of the diamond, not on the value of what it was originally purchased for. There are no restocking fees or hidden charges.
- The new diamond or gemstone which is purchased must be twice the value credited to the customer.
- If your new diamond fits your original setting, we will set the diamond for you. However, if the new stone does not fit your original setting, you will have to purchase a new setting. Ask our experts to see if we can provide you with any credit for the original setting.
- The credit you receive is towards a new stone only. The stone can be either diamond or gemstone.
Call our diamond specialists at 1-800-554-3509 or email us at service@Allurez.com, and we’ll walk you through the steps of your diamond upgrade.