The September birthstone is sapphire. Discover important sapphire facts and choose the piece of sapphire gemstone jewelry that’s perfect for her.
- The word “Sapphire” means blue in the Greek language
- The sapphire birthstone represents truth, insight, sincerity and faithfulness.
- Sapphires were always favored by kings, queens and royals, believed to protect the wearer from bad thoughts and jealousy
- Sapphire is also believed to bring peace and wisdom to the wearer
- Sapphires are very hard gemstones making them perfect for jewelry use
- A sapphire jewelry gift reflects friendship and loyalty
Treat Her like Royalty with Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry
Although best known in blue, sapphires are also available in yellow and pink.
Allurez is the premier designer and retailer of high quality fine jewelry with a brand name known to royals as well as to the rich and famous. We are committed to providing you with the largest and the finest selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry, fine fashion jewelry, and certified loose diamonds. Go ahead, browse our store, and find your perfect jewel!