As with anything, there are the facts you know and facts you don’t. To make matters even more difficult, sometimes the facts aren’t facts at all. Somewhere in between folklore and frivolity lies the truly fun stuff. So here are a few fun things you might not know about Blue Topaz.
- Blue Topaz is the birthstone of December
- Topaz cools down boiling water
- Blue topaz represents eternal love and faithfulness
- Aside from the most popular blue color, you can find topaz in yellow, pink, red, green and other colors
- The Topaz birthstone is believed to promote good health, and a calm mind
- Blue Topaz can symbolize faithfulness and loyalty
- Protects from both lethal substances and poisoning and lethal substances
- Blue Topaz is believed to be powerful enough to guard against evil
- Crystal healers use Blue Topaz to aid in areas of communication. It is believed to help clarify the mind, and put ideas into words more easily
- During the Middle Ages, topaz was thought to heal both physical and mental disorders and prevent death.
- The Egyptians wore it as an amulet to protect them from injury.
- Blue Topaz is the US State Gemstone of Utah
Allurez is the premier designer and retailer of high quality fine jewelry with a brand name known to royals as well as to the rich and famous. We are committed to providing you with the largest and the finest selection of engagement rings, wedding bands, bridal jewelry, fine fashion jewelry, and certified loose diamonds. Go ahead, browse our store, and find your perfect jewel!