Author Archives: Allurez Tech



Allurez Tech

in Category 2

How to Save Money When Buying an Engagement Ring

How to Save Money When Buying an Engagement Ring So, you’re ready to propose to the love of your life. But is your wallet equally prepared? Everyone says you’re supposed to spend two to three months’ worth of salary on your sweetheart’s ring. Spoiler alert: Not true. But the idea of springing for what could quite possibly be one of your biggest purchases this year...

Read More

0
13 May 2021
in Category 2

13 Best Diamond Alternatives in 2021

13 Best Diamond Alternatives in 2021 Diamonds are a girl’s best friend — unless they’re not. A whopping 86% of consumers shopping for an engagement ring end up choosing a diamond as their center stone, but that leaves 14% of people opting for a diamond alternative. If you’re in the market for something a little different, check out the 13 best diamond alternatives of 2021...

Read More

0
11 May 2021
in Category 2

Wedding History: Why Are Diamond Rings a Symbol of Marriage?

Wedding History: Why Are Diamond Rings a Symbol of Marriage? Year after year, diamonds top the list of most important engagement ring features. Over 90% of engaged couples choose a diamond to take center stage on their wedding jewelry. But why? Somewhere along the way, diamonds became the official gemstone of weddings everywhere. Here’s a look at the history of diamonds and how they came...

Read More

0
07 May 2021
in Category 2

Engagement Rings: 7 Reasons to Consider Alternatives to Diamond Rings

Engagement Rings: 7 Reasons to Consider Alternatives to Diamond Rings If you’re thinking about getting engaged, chances are you’ve flipped right to the diamond section of that jewelry catalog you stumbled across and settled right in. While diamonds are the current go-to for couples interested in wedding jewelry, there is a whole world of gemstones worth exploring. Check out these reasons to consider alternatives to...

Read More

0
06 May 2021
in Category 2

Uniquely You: 5 Advantages of Custom Engagement Rings

Uniquely You: 5 Advantages of Custom Engagement Rings If you’re shopping for an engagement ring, you’ve probably explored display cases filled with sparkling diamonds in all shapes and sizes with settings that range from the traditional to the avant-garde. But despite the seemingly endless array of options available today, for many soon-to-be-engaged couples, the right ring needs to be a little bit more personal. For...

Read More

0
05 May 2021
in Category 2

A Complete Guide to Wedding Rings

A Complete Guide to Wedding Rings Wedding rings are a symbol of your love and commitment, and your wedding band is the one piece of jewelry you will wear every day of your life. Whether you’re looking for a unique ring that showcases your personality or want a traditional band with a classic design, you should choose a wedding ring that reminds you of your...

Read More

0
04 May 2021
in Category 2

A Brief History of the Wedding Ring

A Brief History of the Wedding Ring Wedding rings are undeniably romantic. One glance at your left hand reveals your relationship status, shown off in shades of gold or platinum — and frequently embellished with jewels. Infused with emotional significance, wedding rings are a visual marker of marriage in many cultures across the globe. Considering how prevalent the practice remains, it may be surprising to...

Read More

0
30 Apr 2021
in Category 2

A Past, Present and Future Promise: Engagement Rings through the Ages

A Past, Present and Future Promise: Engagement Rings through the Ages If you’ve recently gotten engaged, chances are good that you’ve either given or received a glittering diamond ring which tells the world about your promise to wed. But while you’re showing off that shining ring on your finger, you may find yourself wondering how a simple piece of jewelry could come to be the...

Read More

0
29 Apr 2021
in Category 2

How to Clean an Engagement Ring

How to Clean an Engagement Ring Engagement rings are serious business. They’re not only meaningful, but also expensive and usually delicate to boot. Many feel both dazzled by and intimidated by their new jewels. Should I wear my ring in the pool? What about at the beach? What’s the safest way to clean an engagement ring? We’ll answer all of those questions — plus a...

Read More

0
27 Apr 2021
in Category 2

Mother’s Day Jewelry: 11 Perfect Gifts for 2021

9 Reasons Why Personalized Jewelry Is the Perfect Mother’s Day Gift “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” — Cardinal Mermillod Ahh, Mother’s Day. It’s time to celebrate the person who gave you life — or who gave you your children — but it’s not always easy to choose a gift that...

Read More

0
23 Apr 2021
Page 1 of 3123