- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
- The Top Places to Find Your Misplaced Jewelry
Allurez Facebook Fans
Category Archives: Rose Gold
If you are one of the few who have always found expression in jewelry, you must have known Hidalgo jewelry for it is the Matisse of the ornamental world. There is no better way to elucidate the spice and shades … Continue reading
Diamond is Indestructible: Diamonds are the hardest mineral. While they can only be scratched by other diamonds, if you do not properly treat diamonds, they can be chipped. Diamonds have even been known to split in half. Diamonds are the … Continue reading
Rose gold in its most fundamental description is actually a metallic alloy mix of both gold and copper. It is the two natural colorings of those metals combining that are what gives rose gold its lovely pinkish or reddish shade. … Continue reading
No matter where you look these days, countless numbers of advertising and marketing agents are trying to get you put forth your best look and fashion image with the help of some type of scientific breakthrough or a chemical based … Continue reading