- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
- The Top Places to Find Your Misplaced Jewelry
Allurez Facebook Fans
Category Archives: Rings
Depending on whom you ask the answer to that question will be different. Traditionally, men propose to women with an engagement ring. Once it is accepted, the ring becomes a symbol of their engagement. In some instances, the woman would … Continue reading
Marriage is not all about rainbows and sunshine. We all know that! But when your happily married relationship falls flat on its face, pulling the plug may not be the only solution. You can talk to a marriage counselor for … Continue reading
Let’s face it; diamonds are not always a girls’ best friend. There are some ladies who are crazy about non-diamond engagement rings. This is not because the non-diamond engagement rings are inexpensive but could be more gorgeous than the hardest … Continue reading
Think engagement rings, think diamonds. Diamonds, since centuries, have remained the most popular jewelry option that has maintained its numero uno position as the favorite gemstone of women across the world. And undoubtedly, it is one of the most common … Continue reading