- What if Her Father says No?
- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: May 2012
When most individuals imagine diamond gemstones, they will normally think about a rather large crystal clear white stone that brilliantly shines, shimmers, and even forms small rainbows under the right kind of lighting in addition to outwardly portraying an eternal … Continue reading
A specialized crystalline structure of base Earth elements which forms diamonds has always been special to mankind. Its name actually comes from the ancient Greek word that means “unbreakable,” and many aspects of the diamond associate closely to that original … Continue reading
Birthstones are a very fascinating but still quite curious piece of symbolism within our modern world. The primary definition of birthstones revolves around a precious gemstone present that is able to symbolize a person’s month of birth according to the … Continue reading
So many varieties of the sparkling special stones that you come across in jewelry stores and high class shopping boutiques all over the globe have the name “fashion” attached to them as a way to push the product rather than … Continue reading