- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
- The Top Places to Find Your Misplaced Jewelry
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: April 2012
When it comes to jewelry, there is an unspoken rule about older bedazzling pieces. If something is merely a few years old or behind a few seasons in the fashion cycle, it is simply considered old. However, those individual adornments … Continue reading
Within the earth, there are numerous elements that exist by themselves and can combine with other elements to create unique metals. The idea of embracing these metals in our daily lives might seem silly, but it is human nature to … Continue reading
The historic jewelry designers living in some of the oldest civilizations in the world always knew about the existence of colored diamond stones. However, they also understood just how incredibly rare those amazingly precious gems were and how very complicated … Continue reading