- The Secret of the Tsavorite Garnet
- Why are Black Pearls Black and White Pearls White?
- What if Her Father says No?
- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Rings are one of the most ancient forms of personal adornment. Within that format, stack rings are not exactly a new idea when you think about the total lifespan and overall age of sparkling personal jewelry. Specific circlets which are … Continue reading
When it comes to award shows in Hollywood, the whole world likes to make sure to stop and watch. No only do viewers get to take a peek at who is hot and who is not in terms of pure … Continue reading
It is a widely accepted fact that diamond rings are currently and will always be a forever favorite in the world in general. The realm of fashion jewelry loves them a great deal. Fine jewelry loves them as well. In … Continue reading
A rather large array of the shimmering and very special gemstones that you come across in countless jewelry stores and high style boutiques all across the glove frequently have the name “fashion” tagged onto their descriptions as a way to … Continue reading