- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
- The Top Places to Find Your Misplaced Jewelry
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The color blue has always been an important and well loved shade of the spectrum to humans in general no matter the time or civilization. How could it not be though? The earth is simply covered in various tints of … Continue reading
Anna Paquin is a very unique actress in the realm of Hollywood. She was born in Canada but raised in New Zealand. Her career as an actress happened by random chance in 1991 when she was only nine and tagged … Continue reading
Every human being has heard of some type of natural precious metal that comes from the earth and is considered to be incredibly valuable and important for many reasons—such as the always favorite standards of silver, gold, and more recently … Continue reading
When it comes to truly impressing your family, friends, coworkers, or simply anyone who can get a decent glance at your hand and fingers as you walk by them, a piece of Diamonds by the Yard jewelry can easily accomplish … Continue reading
When the majority of people think of diamond gemstones, they frequently come up with mental pictures of a rather large crystal clear, white precious stone that brightly shimmers, shines, and can even make tiny rainbows under the right kind of … Continue reading