- The Secret of the Tsavorite Garnet
- Why are Black Pearls Black and White Pearls White?
- What if Her Father says No?
- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: February 2011
When you want to look your best and highlight your hands, fingers, or just your nails, a new ring can really be the thing you need. The choices that face you when looking for the perfect new circular addition to … Continue reading
When it comes to picking out a wedding band, many people find it either a very simple task or incredibly difficult. They will look toward a basic and elementary band that can be chosen in a matter of seconds based … Continue reading
Whenever an anniversary rolls around, many thoughts are probably passing through both your mind and that of your beloved. You are most likely reminiscing about your early days, how you met, the day your individual lives became one, and all … Continue reading
Some people think of birthstone jewelry as something personable that you can purchase for yourself in order to create a special type of sparkling style. While this is completely true, birthstone jewelry in its various forms also can make an … Continue reading