- The Ultimate Men’s Guide to Buying the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her (Infographic)
- Rubies vs Sapphires
- Proposal at someone else’s wedding?
- What Makes The Perfect Proposal?
- Do Guys Wear Engagement Rings?
- Whose Ring Is It Anyway? What to Do If The Marriage Goes South?
- Non-Diamond Engagement Ring – Bowl over Your Beloved
- Unique Proposal Ideas
- The Top Places to Find Your Misplaced Jewelry
Allurez Facebook Fans
Monthly Archives: November 2010
One of the greatest ideas for anniversary gifts is the tried and true ring. What better way to celebrate your continued love for each other than with an alluring never-ending circle, right? However, you definitely need more specifics than knowing … Continue reading
Prince William (the son of Prince Charles and Lady Diana) has been considered to be the heart-throb of the entire British nation ever since he aged into his teen years and became the number one bachelor in the United Kingdom. … Continue reading
“Cool blue” is a phrase often used to describe bodies of water, but it is also an entirely apt phrase to use when speaking about blue topaz jewelry. This is even more significant or true when you realize that the … Continue reading
December is a very special month out of the year. Between the numerous holidays that fall into this time range and the beauty of winter really kicking into gear, the chosen birthstone for people born in December needs to be … Continue reading
With the recent rise in popularity of antique style jewelry in general, it is no wonder that many couples are opting for antique style engagement rings as well as antique wedding rings when vowing their eternal love for each other. … Continue reading